- THIS DEPARTMENT CONTAINS ALL OF STYLES OF BOLTS IN TYPE 316 STAINLESS STEEL.
- CLICK ON THE INDIVIDUAL DEPARTMENTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, SIZES AND PRICING.
- PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND BULK PRICING.
- 316 Stainless Steel contains slightly more nickel than 18-8 Stainless and 2-3% molybdenum giving it better resistance to corrosion than 304.
- It is excellent for use where exposed to Chemicals and the corrosive effects.
- 316 Stainless steel is used extensively in the Marine, Utilities, R/O, and other applications where SUPERIOR Corrosion resistance is required.
- 316 Stainless Steel Hex Bolts, 316 Carriage Bolts, 316 Hex Lag Bolts and 316 Oval Head Strut Bolts are contained in this department.