- These flat head silicon bronze wood screws are excellent for many boat building applications.
- Frearson Drive which is very similar to Phillips Drive
- Full Body, tapered shaft for better fastening.
- General industry standard is that they are 2/3 thread on the shank
- Silicon Bronze is an alloy made up of 95-98% copper plus a small amount of silicon.
- This material is highly resistant to seawater corrosion and is used extensively in wooden boat building and planking of boats.
- Please contact our sales department for bulk pricing and availability.