- SOLD BY THE PIECE
- 1-7/8" Wrench Size
- 3/4" Head Height
- 1-1/4"-7 Thread Pitch
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel.
- Contact our Sales Department for Bulk Pricing.
- 316 Stainless Steel Hex Bolts Have a Hexagonal Head Used With a Wrench or a Socket.
- 1-1/4"-7 x 5-1/2" Hex Head Cap Bolts are a Primary Fastener Type For Many Thru-Bolting Applications.
- As a General Hex Cap Screw Rule: Thread Length is: 2X The Diameter Plus 1/2".
- For Fully Threaded Hex Bolts Please View Our FULL THREAD Tap Bolt Category.
- Made out of 316 Grade Stainless Steel.
- Type 316 Cap Screws Contain Slightly More Nickel Than 18-8 Stainless Steel and 2-3% Molybdenum Alloy Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304.
- It is Excellent for Use Where Exposed to Chemicals and the Corrosive Effects.
- Type 316 Stainless Steel is Used Extensively in the Marine, Utilities, R/O, and Other Applications Where SUPERIOR Corrosion Resistance is Required.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC
- CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT FOR BULK AND WHOLESALE PRICING.