- SOLD BY THE PIECE
- Thread Diameter: 3/8-16
- Drop-In Anchor Length: 1-9/16"
- Drill (Hole) Size: 1/2"
- Internally Threaded Concrete Anchors
- The Drop-In Anchor is Used in Medium to Heavy-Duty Applications in Solid Material Such as Concrete and Stone.
- A Flush, Female Anchor, the Drop-In Houses an Internal Plug Which is Held Securely in Place Even When Used in Overhead Applications.
- Made of 18-8 / 303 / 304 Stainless Steel.
- WE ALSO STOCK 316 STAINLESS STEEL, PLEASE SEE BElOW
- Insert Designated Anchor Into Hole. Tap with Hammer Until Flush Against Surface.
- To Set, Drive Setting Tool into Anchor Until Shoulder of Tool is Flush with the Top of Anchor
- Drop-Ins are Female Anchors Frequently Used for Over-Head Applications, Including Hanging Pipe, Duct Work, Machinery, etc.