5/16 x 1-1/4" Lag Screw Expansion Shields, SHORT Lag Shield
- SOLD BY THE PIECE
- 5/16" Short Lag Shield
- Drill Bit Diameter 1/2"
- Embed Depth 1-1/4"
- Lag Shields are Designed for Light to Medium Duty Fastening in Concrete, Mortar Joint, Masonry and Brick.
- A Lag Shield is Designed for Light to Medium Duty Fastening in Concrete, Mortar Joint, Masonry and Brick.
- The Screw Length can be Determined by Adding the Length of the Lag Shield, the Thickness of Material to be Fastened Plus 1/4", as the Tip of the Lag Screw Must Protrude Out From the Bottom of the Anchor to Ensure Proper Expansion.
- In Hard Masonry, the Short Lag Shield May be Used to Minimize Drilling Time.
- In Softer Masonry, the Long Lag Shield Will Develop Superior Holding Strength.
- These Lag Bolt Expansion Shields are Manufactured of High Quality Zinc Alloy, Preventing the Possible Brittle Characteristics of Lower Quality Zinc.