- SOLD BY THE PIECE
- Zamac Body, with 304/18-8 Stainless Steel Nail.
- 1/4" Hole Size.
- 1/4" - 1/2" Grip Range.
- The Body of the Hammer Drive Anchor is Made From High Grade Zamac 3 Zinc Alloy (Which Provides you with High Pullout Values).
- The Nail is Made out of 304 / 18-8 Stainless Steel.
- It is Rustproof and Designed to Virtually Eliminate Embrittlement Which Frequently Occurs in Lower Grades of Zinc Alloy.
- Good for Applications in Concrete, Brick, Blocker Stone, the Hammer Drive Comes Assembled and Provides for a Quick and Easy Fastening in Medium and Light Duty Jobs.
- Hammer Drives Have a Mushroom Head, are Relatively Tamperproof.
- Common Names Include, Nail Ins, Hammer Drive Pins, Mushroom Head Anchors, Hammer Drive Anchors, Hammer Drive Hollow Wall Anchors, Drive Pin Masonry Anchors, Drive Pin Anchors, Concrete Anchor Nails, Hammer Set Anchors, Nail-On Drive Pins, Nail-On Anchors, Nail In Anchors.