- Two Way Reversible Lock Jam Nuts, or Somtimes Called Hex Centerlock All Metal Jam Lock Nuts.
- All-Metal SIDE Lock Jam Nuts Features Deflected Threads at its Center Creating a Two-Way Jam Locknut.
- All Metal Jam Lock Nuts are for use in Hi Heat Enviroments Where Nylon Insert Lock Nuts Could be Damaged.
- Excellent Alternative to a Standard Nylon Insert Lock Nut.
- Prevailing Torque (PT) Fastener Lock Jam Nuts Continue to Resist Loosening, Even While Sustaining Substantial Friction During Assembly.
- These Centerlock Jam Nuts are the Optimal Choice for Applications That Routinely Sustain Heavy Vibration and Shock, Extreme Temperatures, and Numerous Loading Cycles
- Right Hand Thread, UNC