- SOLD BY THE PIECE.
- 5/16"-18 Coupling Nut.
- Made From 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel.
- 7/16" Wrench Size
- Length: 1"
- Contact Our Sales Department For Bulk Pricing.
- A Coupling Nut is Used Where you Want to Fasten 2 Male Threads Together, Either to Increase Length or Fine Adjustments of the Fastener.
- Our Extention Nuts are Made From 18-8 Grade Stainless Steel.
- Hex Coupling Nuts Can be Driven With a Wrench, and are the Choice for Most Marine, Industrial, Construction and OEM Applications Where Corrosion Resistance is a Primary Factor.
- A Extention Nut is also Used for Tie Back Rods that Need to be Longer or Extended Using Threaded Rod.
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Includes 303 & 304 Grades.
- Standard IFI-128.