- SOLD BY THE PIECE.
- 3/4"-10 Coarse Thread Hex Nut,
- 1-1/8" Flats-Wrench Size, 41/64" Thickness.
- Made From 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel.
- Contact Our Sales Department For Bulk Pricing.
- A Finish Hex Nut is Most Commonly Used with Stainless Steel Bolts and Screws Sized Over 1/4-20 Thread.
- Used With Flat Head, Pan Head, Oval Head, Round Head, Truss Head, and Hex Head Cap Bolt Screws.
- Finished Nuts are also Popular with Larger Sized Socket Head Cap Screws such as Flat, Button and Cap Head Screw Bolts.
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Grade Stainless Steel, These are the Most Popular Variety of Hex Finishing Nuts for Many Production Applications.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC