- SOLD BY THE PIECE.
- 5/8"-11 Jam Nut.
- 15/16" Wrench Size
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Contact Our Sales Department For Bulk Pricing
- These Low Profile Thin Jam Nuts are Used for Several Purposes.
- These “Jam” or “Half Nuts” are Used Where You Need a Thinner Profile Then a Finish Hex Nut.
- Generally They are 1/2 the Height of a Finish Nut.
- The First is That it Can Fit Into Smaller Area or Clearance Where a Finish Nut Might Not Fit. Secondly, They Can be "Jammed" Against Another Nut in Order to Act as a Lock Method.
- Also Known as a Jam Nut, Locking Nut, and Locknut.
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Includes 303 & 304 Grades.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC