- SOLD BY THE PIECE
- Cone Point Grub Socket Set Screws
- Made From 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel
- Hex Allen Key = 1/8"
- Contact Our Sales Department for Bulk Pricing.
- 1/4-20 x 3/8" Sharp Cone Point Set Screws are a Blind or Headless Fastener That has an Internal Hex Drive.
- A Cone Point Set Screw Fastener is Driven by a Socket Hex Allen Wrench.
- A Stainless Steel Set Screw is Sometimes Called a Grub Screw.
- The Hexagonal Drive or Hex Key L Wrench Allows For Stronger Tightening Compared to Screws that use a Phillips or Flat Head Screw Driver That Sometimes Tend To Strip The Head Of The Screw.
- Cone Point Grub Screws are Made to Fit Flush When Installed.
- We Carry Set Screws in 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Which Is More Corrosion Resistant.
- These are the Most Popular Fine Threaded Socket Cap Allen Wrench Set Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Right Hand Thread, Fine Pitch, UNF