SOLD BY THE PIECE.
Made From 304 / 18-8 Stainless Steel
1/4"-20 Thread x 1-1/2"" Long
Head Diameter 3/4"
Contact Our Sales Department For Bulk Pricing.
- These Sidewalk Bolts are Used Extensively in the Hurricane Panel and Aluminum Fabrication Industry.
- As The Name Implies "Sidewalk Bolt", it is Used Where you Need an Extremly Flat Head so That it Can be "Walked On".
- This Hurricane Bolt is Generally Left in Place and Removed Only to Put the Hurricane Shutter Track on When "The Storm is comming!".
- It is a Lower Profile Head Than a Truss Head, Which is also Another Hurricane Industry Standard.
- Also Called Sidwalk Screws, Hurricane Bolts, Hurrricane Hardware.