Stainless Steel Elco Concrete Masonry Anchors
Crete-Flex SS4 Fastener Screws Deliver Corrosion Resistance, Enhanced Ductility, High Pull-Out and Shear Values, and Installation Consistency to Ensure Reliable Performance.
Unlike Case Hardening (the Typical Heat Treat Given to 410 Stainless Fasteners), Crete-Flex Fasteners Receive a Proprietary, Dual-Heat-Treating Process that Maximizes Corrosion Resistance and Ductility. Crete-Flex Fasteners then Receive Elco’s Unique Stalgard® Coating Process.
The Combination of this Unique Heat Treatment and Silver Stalgard Finish Results in Superior Corrosion Resistance. Even After 2,400 Hours in a Salt Spray Cabinet (per ASTM B117), Crete-Flex Fasteners Show no Signs of Red Rust. For Outstanding Performance in Applications of Metal, Wood or Other Materials to Concrete, Brick or Hollow Block, Rely on the Proven Crete-Flex SS4 Bolt Screws. For Outstanding Performance in Applications of Metal, Wood or Other Materials to Concrete, Brick or Hollow Block, Rely on the Proven Crete-Flex SS4 Masonry Screw Bolts.
• 410 Stainless Steel
• Heavy-Duty, V-Notched Thread with Larger Crosssectional Area (25% Greater Than Other Commonly-Used Masonry Fasteners)
• Hex Washer, Flat, Hex Flange, and Trim Heads Available
• Nail point
• Dual Heat Treat Process
• Silver Stalgard® Corrosion-Resistant Finish
• Installed with a Commercial-Grade Hammer Drill or Rotary Hammer, a Specially-Sized Crete-Flex Carbide-Tipped Drill Bit, and a 1000 or Crete-Flex Installation Tool
• Outstanding Corrosion Resistance
• Enhanced Ductility
• Exceptionally High Pull-Out and Shear values
• Miami-Dade Product Control Approved:
Miami-Dade County Florida, Notice of Acceptance No. 03-0225.05
• BCCI PST & ESI Evaluation Report No. 2040