Flat Wood Screw Silicon Bronze Frearson Drive.
- These Flat Head Silicon Bronze Wood Screws are Excellent for Many Boat Building Applications.
- Frearson Drive Which is Very Similar to Phillips Drive
- Full Body, Tapered Shaft for Better Fastening.
- General Industry Standard is that they are 2/3 Thread on the Shank
- Silicon Bronze is an Alloy Made up of 95-98% Copper Plus a Small Amount of Silicon.
- This Material is Highly Resistant to Seawater Corrosion and is used Extensively in Wooden Boat Building and Planking of Boats.
- Please Contact our Sales Department for Bulk Pricing and Availability.