- Sold By The Piece.
- 5/8" Diameter for 5/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Concrete Screws.
- 10" Drill Depth
- 12" Overall Length
- Contact Our Sales Department for Bulk Pricing.
5/8" Simpson Strong Tie SDS Plus Concrete / Masonry Bits.
Concrete Drill Bit Key Features
- Uniformly Brazed Carbide Inserts Result in Longer Bit Life
- Most Bits Contain a Centering Tip that Facilitates Easy Spot Drilling
- Chromium-Nickel-Molybdenum Steel Alloy Body Ensures Hammering Quality and Extended Service Life
- Heat-Treatment Procedures and Shot-Peened Finish Increase Surface Hardness, Drilling Speed, Reduces Drill Bit Wear and Improves Resistance to Bending Forces.
- Drill Bits Conform to ANSI Standard B212.15
- Chisel-Shaped Drill-Bit Head Penetrates the Material and Directs Concrete Dust Into the Multi-Flute Spiral.
- Patented, High-Volume, Multi-Flute Spiral Quickly Channels Concrete Dust From the Hole to Improve Drilling Speed.
- 4 x 90° Head Geometry Crushes Through Rebar and Prevents Sticking in Reinforced Concrete.
5/8" Simpson Strong-Tie MDPL06212 Concrete / Masonry SDS-plus® Drill Bits
Our 5/8 Carbide-Tipped Drill Bits are Premium Quality, Professional-Grade Tools Manufactured in Germany to the Highest Industry Standards for Simpson Strong-Tie®. They are Designed to Meet Precise Tolerance Requirements and Incorporate Proprietary Features that Enhance Durability and Drilling Speed, While Improving Ease of Use. Regular and Quad Head® Bit Tip Configurations are Available.
Fits all Current and Older SDS-Max® Rotohammers from Black & Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Hitachi, Hilti, Kango, Makita, Metabo and Milwaukee.
All the Features of Single Cutter Bits and the Quad-Head Dual-Cutter are Designed to Improve Durability and Drilling Speed. The High-Volume, Double-Helix Design of the Quad-Head Bit Comes with the Patented, High-Performance, Reinforced Core Flute to Maximize Energy Transfer.