- SOLD IN BOXES OF 100
- #6-32 Flange Nut.
- 18-8 / 304 Grade Stainless Steel.
- Max Width Across Flats = .312
- Contact Our Sales Department For Bulk Pricing.
- With a Built in Washer (Actually Machined or Formed From the Raw Stock of the Nut) and a Series of Serrations on the Mating Face.
- Flange Nuts are a Lock Nut With a Integrated Washer Built Into the Washer Nut.
- A Serrated Hex Flange Nut is a Perfect Blend of Both a Locking Nut and a Hex Nut. When Used Where Space Permits it Allows High Strength of Full Thread Surface Contact and a Degree of Vibration and Impact Resistance While also Allowing Exacting Torque Specifications to be Achieved..
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Includes 303 & 304 Grades.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC Serrated Flange Nuts.