- SOLD BY THE PIECE.
- 5/8" Wrench Size.
- 5/8" Height Overall.
- Made From 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel.
- Contact Our Sales Department For Bulk Pricing.
- A Cap Nut is a Hexagon Domed Nut that Covers the Exposed End of a Fasteners Thread.
- Other Common Names Include Crown Hex Nut, Dome Nut, Domed Cap Nut, Blind Nut, and Acorn Nuts.
- These Hexagon Cap Nuts Are a Great Way To Cover Bolt, Machine Screw, Studs and Rod End Threads in a way that the Items Has a Nice Finished Look.
- Helps Cover Unsightly Threaded Ends In Radio Boxes and T-Tops.
- Also are Used to Create a Smoother End to Avoid Getting “SNAGGED” or “CUT” by the Thread Ends
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Includes 303 & 304 Grades
- Right Hand Thread, UNC
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant