- SOLD BY THE PIECE.
- 410 Stainless Steel.
- #14-10 Thread
- Type #3 BSD Point, Tek-3
- 3/8" Hex Drive.
- #14 x 5" Hex Washer Head TEKS are Used for Self Drilling in Thin Gauge Metals.
- TEK-3, #3 Drill Point, 3/8" Hex Drive.
- They are Used Primarily in the Metal Fabrication and Construction Trades.
- Made from Grade 410 Bright Hardened Stainless Steel Used in Self-Drilling (Tek) Screws Intended for Steel Substrates is a Martensitic Alloy Containing 12% Chromium But No Nickel.
- It is Therefore Somewhat Less Resistant to Corrosive Attack Than the 300 Series Grades.
- The Reason For This is 300 series Isn't Hard Enough to Keep a Drill Point.
- It is Magnetic and is Hardenable by Heat Treatment Which Gives it the Mechanical Properties Necessary to Penetrate Most Metallic Materials.
- It is Recommended That These Fasteners be Used in Thinner Material.
- These Fasteners are Most Popular for use in Aluminum.
- Stainless Steel Tek Screws, Tek Screws Stainless Steel, 410 Stainless Tek Screws.