Lag Screw Expansion Shield, LONG Lag Shields.
- Long Lag Shields are Designed for Light to Medium Duty Fastening in Concrete, Mortar Joint, Masonry and Brick.
- A Lag Shield is Designed for Light to Medium Duty Fastening in Concrete, Mortar Joint, Masonry and Brick.
- The Screw Length can be Determined by Adding the Length of the Lag Shield, the Thickness of Material to be Fastened Plus 1/4", as the Tip of the Lag Screw Must Protrude Out From the Bottom of the Anchor to Ensure Proper Expansion.
- In Softer Masonry, the Long Lag Shield Will Develop Superior Holding Strength.
- These Lag Bolt Expansion Shields are Manufactured of High Quality Zinc Alloy, Preventing the Possible Brittle Characteristics of Lower Quality Zinc.