Elco ConFlex Concrete Screw Anchors, Masonry Wedge Bolts.
- ConFlex® Masonry Bolt Screws are Engineered to Provide High Pull-Out and Shear Values with Immunity to Brittle Failure.
- Features and Benefits Flex Technology® Heat Treatment Provides Dual Hardness Zones High Hardness in Lead Thread for More Efficient Thread Tapping.
- Grade 5 Hardness and Ductility in Rest of Fastener, Allowing High Resistance to Hydrogen-Assisted Stress Corrosion Cracking (HASCC) While in Service.
- Installs Using Standard ANSI Masonry Drill Bits 3/8" Masonry Drill Bit for 3/8" ConFlex® Fastener 7/16" masonry drill bit for 1/2" ConFlex® fastener.
- Silver Stalgard® Finish Provides Exceptional Corrosion Resistance (800 to 1,000 Hours Without Red Rust in Salt Spray Testing Per ASTM B117)
- Con Flex Double-Lead Threads Allow Rapid Fastener Advancement Into the Pilot Hole – Twice as Fast as a Standard Single Lead Thread.
- Elco Wedge Bolts have Locking Serrations Under the Head Provide Back-Out Resistance.
- Provides High Pull-Out and Shear Values.
- Low Installation Torque, Large Diameter Masonry Screws.
- Elco Concrete Screws have Head Markings for Easy Inspection Specifications.
- Commanly Used with Racking and Shelving, Support Ledgers, Curtain wall and Glazing, Fencing, Maintenance, Material Handling, Storage Facilities, Accordion and Pull-Down Hurricane Shutter Tracks, Retrofits, Pool Enclosures, Fencing Mudsills and Ledgers.