18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Cone Point Socket Set Screws.
- Cone Shaped Point Set Screws are a Blind or Headless Fastener That has an Internal Hex Drive.
- Cone Point Set Screw Fasteners are Driven by a Socket Hex Allen Wrench.
- A Stainless Steel Cone Set Screw is Sometimes Called a Grub Screw.
- The Hexagonal Drive or Hex Key L Wrench Allows For Stronger Tightening Compared to Screws that use a Phillips or Flat Head Screw Driver That Sometimes Tend To Strip The Head Of The Screw.
- Coned Point Grub Screws are Made to Fit Flush When Installed.
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Which Is More Corrosion Resistant.
- These are the Most Popular Socket Cap Allen Wrench Set Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC
- DONT SEE THE SIZE YOU NEED? PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.