18-8 / 304 Grade Stainless Steel Solar Panel Hanger Bolt Screws.
- These Solar Hanger Bolts in 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel are Generally Used to Fasten Solar Panels To a Roof or Any Other Structure.
- They Have a Wood Thread Lag Bolt on one End and a Machine Screw Bolt Thread on The Other.
- This Allows the Bolt to be Screwed Into the Wood and Then a Hex Nut Can Fasten the Solar Panel Bracket.
- Generally Used in Wood Frame Homes.
- Also Used To Suspend Electrical Wiring and Sheet Metal with Use With Threaded Rod, Studs, and Rod Coupler Nuts.
- A Hanger Bolt is Used in The Solar and Wind Industries.
- Also Referred to as Solar Coach Bolts.