- 316 Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolts are a primary fastener type for Thru-Bolting, Assembly, Manufacturing and Construction.
- Type 316 contains slightly more nickel than 18-8 Stainless Steel and 2-3% molybdenum alloy giving it better resistance to corrosion than 304.
- It is excellent for use where exposed to Chemicals and the corrosive effects.
- Type 316 Stainless steel is used extensively in the Marine, Utilities, R/O, and other applications where SUPERIOR Corrosion resistance is required.
- 316 stainless steel hex bolts are also called 316 stainless steel hex cap screws