Concrete Wedge Anchors 316 Stainless Steel.
- The 316 Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor Bolt is Used for Heavy Duty Fastening Applications Where High Pullout Values are Required.
- The Masonry Wedge Anchor and the Hole Diameter are the Same.
- The Advanced Design of the Collar Reduces the Likelihood of the Anchor "Spinning".
- Proper Installation Requires Cleaning out the Hole.
- Expansion Wedge Anchors are used in a Wide Variety of Structural Applications, Including Fastening Sheet Metal, Steel, Aluminum Angles or Wood to Concrete. Pipe-Hanging, Tilt-Ups, Bridges, Elevator Equipment, Conveyors and Highway Construction Frequently Require the Wedge Type Anchor.
- The Concrete Wedge Anchor Bolt is Ideal for Installing Machinery, Hand Rails, Dock Bumpers & Storage Racks, etc.
- Wedge Anchors are Sold Unassembled with the Appropriate Nuts and Washers.
- This Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor is Made out of Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel.