Stainless Steel Phillips Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws Type "A" Thread.
- Pan Head Sharp Point, Self Piercing, Screws with a Phillips Head Drive.
- Sharp Cutting Threads, Full Thread Length.
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel, These are the Most Popular Variety of Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Phillips Drive.
- Type "A" Threads for use in Sheet Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic and Many Other Applications Where Thread Cutting Is Needed.
- Used in Sheet Metal, Fiberglass, Wood and Many Other Applications to Mount Hardware, Including Screw Mount Ties, "P" Clamps, Wiring Harnesses, Cables, Fuel Lines...etc. Larger Diameters are Used for Mounting Larger Items, Such as Trim Tabs, Switches, Pumps and Other Parts.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC, Coarse Thread.
- ANSI B18.6.4 Standards.
- SMALLER DIAMETERS SOLD IN BOXES OF 100 ONLY.