Stainless Steel Phillips Truss Head Sheet Metal Screws Type "A" Thread
- Truss Head Sharp Point, Self Piercing, Screws with a Phillips Head Drive.
- Sharp Cutting Threads, Full Thread Length.
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel, These are the Most Popular Variety of Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Phillips Drive.
- Type "A" Threads for use in Sheet Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic and Many Other Applications Where Thread Cutting Is Needed.
- Used in Sheet Metal, Fiberglass, Wood and Many Other Applications. These Screws Feature a Lower Profile, Larger Diameter Head. These Fasteners have Become a Favorite Choice in the Marine Industry for Everything From Rub Rails and Radio Boxes to Trim and Insulation in Engine Rooms.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC, Coarse Thread.
- ANSI B18.6.4 Standards.
- SMALLER DIAMETERS SOLD IN BOXES OF 100 ONLY.