Aluminum Pop Rivets and Backup Washers
- Aluminum Pop Rivets are a Headed Rivets for General Consumer and Industrial Applications.
- The Materials and Manufacturing Processes Used to Head Rivet Bodies Increase Their Shear and Tensile Values Over a Stamped Eyelet-Style Rivet.
- These Easy-To-Use Pop Rivets are Used to Fasten Together Two or More Pieces of Material of Varying Thickness.
- The Rivet Body Alloy, in Addition to Being Chosen for Strength Requirements, Should also be Selected for Compatibility with the Materials to be Joined to Avoid Galvanic Corrosion Caused by Coupling Dissimilar Metals.
- Aluminum Pop Rivets are Used for Doors and Windows, Gutters and Downspouts, Awnings, Porticos, Acoustical Ceilings
- Used in Heating and Air Conditioning for Duct Joints, Blower Housings, Hanger Straps, Handles, Louvers, and Nameplates.
- Used on Trailers for Frame Assembly, Louvers, Hinges Sign Hangers, Patch Plates, Latch Housings, Internal Lights, Running Lights & Reflectors.