Stainless Steel Button Head Pop Rivets
- Button Head Rivets Are The most Popular Pop Rivet Style.
- They are Used for Blind Fastening Where There is no Access to Opposite Side of the Work.
- The Style Also Offers the Most Variety of Sizes and Materials.
- Low Profile Head Diameter is 2x the Diameter of the Rivet, Providing Adequate Bearing Surface.
- Stainless Steel Pop Rivets are used for Doors and Windows, Gutters and Downspouts, Awnings, Porticos, Acoustical Ceilings
- Used in Heating and Air Conditioning for Duct Joints, Blower Housings, Hanger Straps, Handles, Louvers, and Nameplates.
- Used on Trailers for Frame Assembly, Louvers, Hinges Sign Hangers, Patch Plates, Latch Housings, Internal Lights, Running Lights & Reflectors.