316 Stainless Steel Hex Lag Bolts
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Lag Screws Have a Hexagonal Head Used With a Wrench or a Socket.
- A Lag Bolt is Really Large Sheet Metal or Wood Screw with a Hex Head.
- Lag Bolts are Also Called Coach Screws or Coach Bolts
- They are Used Greatly in Marine Construction, Either Directly Into Wood or With the Use of a Lag Shield
- Type 316 Contains Slightly More Nickel Than 18-8 Stainless Steel and 2-3% Molybdenum Alloy Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304.
- It is Excellent for Use Where Exposed to Chemicals and the Corrosive Effects.
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Lag Screw Bolts are Used Extensively in the Marine, Utilities, R/O, and Other Applications Where SUPERIOR Corrosion Resistance is Required.
- ASME B18.2.1 Standards
- CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT FOR BULK AND WHOLESALE PRICING.