A2 Stainless Steel Metric Cup Point Socket Set Screws.
- Metric Set Screws are a Blind or Headless Fastener That has an Internal Hex Drive.
- DIN 916 A2
- A Metric Cup Point Set Screw Fastener is Driven by a Metric Socket Hex Allen Wrench.
- A Stainless Steel Set Screw is Sometimes Called a Grub Screw.
- The Hexagonal Drive or Hex Key L Wrench Allows For Stronger Tightening Compared to Screws that use a Phillips or Flat Head Screw Driver That Sometimes Tend To Strip The Head Of The Screw.
- Grub Screws are Made to Fit Flush When Installed.
- We Carry Cup Point Set Screws in A2 Stainless Steel, Sometimes Refered to as 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Which Is More Corrosion Resistant.
- These are the Most Popular Metric Socket Cap Allen Wrench Set Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Right Hand Thread.