A2 Stainless Steel Button Head Socket Cap Screws
- Metric Button Socket Screws are Sometimes Called Button Socket Head Cap Screws, Socket Screws, Allen Button Socket Bolts or Round Head Socket Machine Screw.
- A Button Socket Head Cap Screw is a Fastener Driven by a Socket Hex Allen Wrench.
- The Hexagonal Drive or Hex Key L Wrench Allows For Stronger Tightening Compared to Screws that use a Phillips or Flat Head Screw Driver That Sometimes Tend To Strip The Head Of The Screw.
- Round Button Head Cap Screws Have a Flat Bottom Under The Head of the Fastener.
- We Carry Button Socket Screw Bolts in A2/ 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Which Is More Corrosion Resistant.
- These are the Most Popular Metric Button Round Head Socket Cap Allen Wrench Screws for Many Production Applications.