18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Fine Threaded Hex Head Cap Screws.
- Stainless Steel Fine Thread Hex Bolts Have a Hexagonal Head Used With a Wrench or a Socket.
- Fine Threads Won’t Loosen as a Result of the Smaller Thread Include and Off Torque.
- Fine Pitch Hex Head Cap Bolts are a Primary Fastener Type For Many Thru-Bolting Applications.
- As a General Hex Cap Screw Rule: Thread Length is: 2X The Diameter Plus 1/2".
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Grade Stainless Steel Which is an Austenitic Grade of Stainless Steel.
- Right Hand Thread, UNF
- CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT FOR BULK AND WHOLESALE PRICING.