316 Stainless Steel Drop-In Anchors
- Internally Threaded Concrete Anchors in 316 Stainless Steel
- The Drop-In Anchor is Used in Medium to Heavy-Duty Applications in Solid Material Such as Concrete and Stone.
- A Flush, Female Anchor, the Drop-In Houses an Internal Plug Which is Held Securely in Place Even When Used in Overhead Applications.
- Made of Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel.
- Insert Designated Anchor Into Hole. Tap with Hammer Until Flush Against Surface.
- To Set, Drive Setting Tool into Anchor Until Shoulder of Tool is Flush with the Top of Anchor
- 316 Stainless Steel Drop-Ins are Female Anchors Frequently Used for Over-Head Applications, Including Hanging Pipe, Duct Work, Machinery, etc.