Concrete Wedge Anchors 303 / 304 Stainless Steel.
- Expansion Wedge Anchors are used for Pipe Support Brackets, Solid Wall Mounting Brackets for Wireless Towers and Rooftop Sites.
- The Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor Bolt is Used for Heavy Duty Fastening Applications Where High Pullout Values are Required.
- The Masonry Wedge Anchor and the Hole Diameter are the Same.
- The Advanced Design of the Collar Reduces the Likelihood of the Anchor "Spinning".
- Proper Installation Requires Cleaning out the Hole.
- Wedge Anchors are Sold Unassembled with the Appropriate Nuts and Washers.
- This Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor is Made out of 303 / 304 / 18-8 Stainless Steel.