5/16" Stainless Steel Solar Panel Hex Head Lag Bolts.
- 5/16" Stainless Steel Solar Lag Screws Have a Hexagonal Head Used With a Wrench or a Socket.
- A 5/16" Solar Lag Bolt is Really a Large Sheet Metal or Wood Screw with a Hex Head.
- Solar Mounting Lag Bolts are Also Called Solar Coach Screws or Solar Coach Bolts
- They are Used For Solar Panel Mounting Bracket Systems, Existing or Retrofit Roofs and Other Structures.
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Grade Stainless Steel Which is an Austenitic Grade of Stainless Steel.
- ASME B18.2.1 Standards
- CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT FOR BULK AND WHOLESALE PRICING.
- VIEW MATCHING WASHERS BELOW