316 Stainless Steel Simpson Strong-Tie SDWH Timber Hex Screw Bolts.
Strong-Drive SDWS Timber SS Heavy-Duty Structural Fastener in Severe Corrosion–Resistant Type 316 Stainless Steel. Its Heavy-Duty 0.276"-Diameter Shank, SawTooth™ Point and Flat Washer Head Make the SDWS Timber SS the Ideal Choice for use in Applications Such as Docks, Wharves, Piers, Boardwalks and Ledgers Where Strength and Severe-Corrosion Resistance are Critical.
- Fast Installation — No Predrilling, No Counterboring, No Heavy-Duty Equipment Needed.
- Greater Withdrawal Resistance Than Spikes.
- Patented SawTooth Point for Fast Starts and Less Driving Torque — Without Predrilling.
- Heavy-Duty 0.276"- Diameter Shank Provides Strength.
- Large 0.650"- Diameter Flat Washer Head with Nibs Provides Load-Bearing Area and Seats Flush with Surface.
- Deep T50, 6-Lobe Recess for Secure Driving.
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Provides Corrosion Resistance Even in Severe Conditions.
- Mid-Shaft Knurl Aids in Torque Reduction.