4-40 Socket Head Cap Screws 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel.
- Socket Cap Screws have a Knurled Head and Is a Fastener Driven by a Socket Hex Allen Wrench.
- They are also Known as a Socket Screw, Allen Socket Cap Bolt or Allen Cap Machine Screw.
- The Hexagonal Drive or Hex Key L Wrench Allows For Stronger Tightening Compared to Screws that use a Phillips or Flat Head Screw Driver That Sometimes Tend To Strip The Head Of The Screw.
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Grade Stainless Steel, These are the Most Popular Socket Cap Allen Wrench Screws for Many Production Applications.
- #4-40 Right Hand Thread, UNC
- Please View Matching Nuts & Washers Below.