1/2-13 Full Thread Stud Bolts 316 Stainless Steel.
- 316 Stainless Steel Full Thread Stud Bolts are an excellent alternative to 316 Stainless Steel Hex Bolts in Longer Lengths.
- Also Called Full Thread studs
- Used in Many Coastal Construction and Timber Bolting Applications
- Use with 2 Hex Nuts and 2 Flat Washers for all Your Thru Bolting Needs.
- 316 Stainless Full Thread Studs, Full thread rod
Type 316 Stainless Contains Slightly More Nickel than 18-8 - 304 stainless and 2-3% Molybdenum Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304.
Rust and Corrosion Resistant