Cobalt Jobber Drill Bits, Fractional, Drill America
Cobalt Jobber Drills Key Features.
- Manufactured to National Aerospace Standard 907.
- Made of Heat Resistant Cobalt
- They Display Higher Red Hardness which Permits Speeds up to 30% Greater than High Speed Steel Drills.
- Especially Effective in Drilling Tough, High Tensile Strength Materials like PH Stainless Steel, Inconel, and Titanium.
- The 135° Split Point is Self-Centering and Reduces Thrust. Sizes Smaller than 1/16 Have the 118° Standard Point.
Our Cobalt Drill Bits are Designed to Drill Through the Hardest Materials Such as Stainless Steel, Spring Steel, and Titanium. Includes a 135° Split-Point that will Not Walk or Wander at the Starting Surface. A Combination of High Speed Steel and a Heavy-Duty Web Allows the Bit to Run Cool, Keeping the Cutting Edge Sharper Longer.