10-24 Phillips Flat Head Machine Screws 316 Stainless Steel
- These #10-24 Flat Head Machine Screws in Type 316 Stainless Steel are Used Widely in the Marine and Other Industries Where a COUNTERSUNK Application is Required.
- Made From Type 316 Stainless Steel, These are Excellent Where Corrosion Resistance is Needed and is More Durable and a Higher Quality Than the 18-8 Stainless Steel.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC
- Fully Threaded
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant
- Flat Head Machine Screws Are Designed To Sit Flush Once Installed
- Standards: ANSI B18.6.3
- Please View Matching Nuts & Washers Below.