#12 Stainless Steel Flat Head Tek Screws.
- The Size #12 Flat Head TEKS are Excellent for Self Drilling Where you Want a Nicely Finished Flat Head.
- Tek-3, #3 Tek Drill Point, #2 Phillips Drive.
- Grade 410 Bright Hardened Stainless Steel Used in Self-Drilling (Tek) Screws Intended for Steel Substrates is a Martensitic Alloy Containing 12% Chromium but no Nickel.
- It is Therefore Somewhat Less Resistant to Corrosive Attack Than the 300 Series Grades. The Reason for This is 300 Series isn't Hard Enough to Keep a Drill Point.
- It is Magnetic and is Hardenable by Heat Treatment Which Gives it the Mechanical Properties Necessary to Penetrate Most Metallic Materials.
- It is Recommended that These Fasteners be Used in Thinner Material.
- These Fasteners are Most Popular for Use in Aluminum.
- Flat Head Tek Screws Stainless Steel, 410 SS Tek Screws, 410 Stainless Steel Tek Screws