4-40 Flat Head Socket Cap Screws 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel
- Flat Head Socket Screws are Sometimes Called Flat Socket Head Cap Screw, Socket Screws, Allen Flat Socket Bolts or Flat Socket Machine Screw.
- A Flat Socket Head Cap Screw is a Fastener Driven by a Socket Hex Allen Wrench.
- The Hexagonal Drive or Hex Key L Wrench Allows For Stronger Tightening Compared to Screws that use a Phillips or Flat Head Screw Driver That Sometimes Tend To Strip The Head Of The Screw.
- Flat Head Cap Screws are Made to Fit Flush When Installed.
- We Carry Flat Socket Screw Bolts in 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Which Is More Corrosion Resistant.
- These are the Most Popular Flat Head Socket Cap Allen Wrench Screws for Many Production Applications.
- #4-40 Right Hand Thread, UNC
- Please View Matching Nuts & Washers Below.