Brass Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
- Solid Brass Lock Nuts are a Security Nut Excellent for use in Many Marine and Commercial Applications.
- Used Where a Stainless Steel or Silicon Bronze Fasteners Might Not Meet the Application.
- Made From Copper and Zinc.
- Brass is Corrosion Resistance, but it is Quite Soft so it is Not Suitable for all Applications.
- Brass is a Good Conductor of Heat and Electricity.
- Primarily used in Water Environments. Great for Wooden Boat Builders, Fine Furniture Makers or Woodworkers.