316 Stainless Steel Twist Straps & Strap Ties.
- Simpson Strong-Tie Twist Strap in 316 Stainless Steel.
- Simpson Strong-Tie Strap Tie in 316 Stainless Steel.
- Twist and Straight Straps in 316 Stainless Provide a Tension Connection Between two Wood Members.
- They Resist Uplift at the Heel of a Truss Economically.
- The Bend Section Eliminates Interference at the Transition Points Between Wood Members.
- Our 316 Grade Stainless Steel Twist Tie Straps or Sometimes Called Roof Truss Ties and Rafter Straps Come in a Verity of Lengths and Styles. Twist Straps Provide a Tension Connection Between Two Wood Members. They Resist Uplift at the Heel of a Truss Economically. LTS/MTS Have a 2"-Bend Section That Eliminates Interference at the Transition Points Between the Two Members. Straps are Load Rated and Provide the Correct Thickness and Number of Fasteners the Specifier is Looking for Compared with Field-Fabricated Straps. Install Strap Ties Where top or Bottom Plates are Cut, at Wall Intersections, and as Ridge Ties. Reduce the Allowable Load Based on the Size and Quantity of Fasteners Used. We Stock Simpson Strong Tie Models LTS12, LTS18, MTS12, MTS20, MSTA18, MSTA24, all in 316 Stainless Steel.