5-40 Fine Thread 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Screws.
- #5-40 Fine Threaded Socket Cap Screws have a Knurled Head and Is a Fastener Driven by a Socket Hex Allen Wrench.
- They are also Known as a Fine Pitch Allen Head Bolts, Socket Screw, Allen Socket Cap Bolt or Allen Cap Machine Screw.
- The Hexagonal Drive or Hex Key L Wrench Allows For Stronger Tightening Compared to Screws that use a Phillips or Flat Head Screw Driver That Sometimes Tend To Strip The Head Of The Screw.
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Grade Stainless Steel, These are the Most Popular Socket Cap Allen Wrench Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Right Hand Fine Thread, UNF
- Please View Matching Nuts & Washers Below.