#14 Phillips Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws Type "A" Thread 316 Stainless Steel.
- Pan Head Sharp Point, Self Piercing, Screws with a Phillips Head Drive.
- Sharp Cutting Threads, Full Thread Length.
- Made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel, These are the Most Popular Variety of Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Type 316 Contains Slightly More Nickel Than 304 and 2-3% Molybdenum Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304, Especially in Chloride Environments that Tend to Cause Pitting.
- It Offers Superior Performance When Exposed to Sea Water and Resists Corrosion in Sulfuric Acid Compounds.
- 316 Stainless Steel Best Used Where Exposed to DIRECT Salt Spray and Chemicals.
- Type "A" Threads for use in Sheet Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic and Many Other Applications Where Thread Cutting Is Needed.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC, Coarse Thread.
- ANSI B18.6.4 Standards.
- SMALLER DIAMETERS SOLD IN BOXES OF 100 ONLY.