6-32 Phillips Pan Head Machine Screws 316 Stainless Steel
- These #6-32 Pan Head Machine Screws in Type 316 Stainless Steel are Used Widely in the Marine and Other Industries.
- Made From Type 316 Stainless Steel, These are Excellent Where Corrosion Resistance is Needed and is More Durable and a Higher Quality Than the 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC
- Fully Threaded
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant
- Pan Head Machine Screws Are Used in Machinery, Metal Applications, Automotive.
- Standards: ANSI B18.6.3
- Please View Matching Nuts & Washers Below.