316 Grade Stainless Steel Hex Finish Nuts.
- A 316 Stainless Steel Finish Hex Nut is Most Commonly Used with Stainless Steel Bolts and Screws Sized Over 1/4-20 Thread.
- Used With Flat Head, Pan Head, Oval Head, Round Head, Truss Head, and Hex Head Cap Bolt Screws.
- Finished Nuts are also Popular with Larger Sized Socket Head Cap Screws such as Flat, Button and Cap Head Screw Bolts.
- This is the Most Popular Type of Nut. Made from TYPE 316 Stainless Steel, They Offer Superior Corrosion Resistance.
- Type 316 Contains Slightly More Nickel Than 18-8 / 304 and 2-3% Molybdenum Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304 / 18-8 Stainless Steel.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC