316 Stainless Steel Nylon Insert Lock Nuts.
- Nyloc Nuts are a Friction Security Hex Nut that has a Nylon Plastic Collar Center and Grabs the Thread of a Screw or Bolt and Causes Friction Between the Threads and Nut.
- Other Common Names Include Nylock, Elastic Stop Nut, Polymer Insert Lock Nut
- Made out of Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel.
- Type 316 Stainless Contains Slightly More Nickel than 18-8 - 304 stainless and 2-3% Molybdenum Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant