- The Wedge Anchor is used for heavy duty fastening applications where high pullout values are required.
- Made from 303 Stainless Steel, these are excellent where corrosion resistance is major factor.
- Wedge anchors are a non-bottom bearing, wedge-style expansion anchor for use in solid concrete or grout-filled concrete masonry. A one-piece clip ensures uniform holding capacity that increases as tension is applied.
- The anchor and the hole diameter are the same.
- The advanced design of the collar reduces the likelihood of the anchor "spinning". Proper installation requires cleaning out the hole.
- The wedge is used in a wide variety of structural applications, including fastening sheet metal, steel, aluminum angles or wood to concrete. Pipe-hanging, tilt-ups, bridges, elevator equipment, conveyors and highway construction frequently require the wedge type anchor. The Wedge Anchor is ideal for installing machinery, hand rails, dock bumpers & storage racks, etc.
- Wedge anchors are sold unassembled with the appropriate nuts and washers
- Wedge Anchors Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel Wedge Anchors